Fresh makes me a top chef!




After my sister-in-law and best friend had both enthusiastically recommended me the Hello Fresh box, I could no longer ignore it. So hop on to the Hello Fresh site to order one. I was somewhat suspicious about it (as with almost all new things). Would it really be that fresh, tasty and "easy" ?! Well, I can tell you: I'm up!

No worries about your dinner
With a man at home who wants to eat low-carb / free food, a toddler son of 2.5 who decides on the spot whether he wants to eat and myself as an anti-stampot woman, it is really a drama in the supermarket every week. How in heaven's name do I put together a menu for the three of us in which I also mainly cook healthily? Hello Fresh offers me a solution: no longer putting together a menu, but simply receiving it in a beautiful booklet with accompanying ingredients.

Freshly delivered at home
In the supermarket it is quite a hassle to get everything together for such a great meal. And when my son interrupts my search for the tenth time, it sometimes happens that I just forget something. That does not happen anymore, because everything (except for some oil, salt, etc.) is supplied ready-made in the box. The quantity for the number of people is also taken into account, so I don't throw away half afterwards.

I feel like a top chef
The first week was just as exciting, because I am not such a great cook and now I suddenly had to "really" start cooking. There was just ginger in my package, Hake fillet and pumpkin. But with the handy recipe book where everything is mentioned in detail, I even managed to create a great meal! Cutting the vegetables myself is not that bad, I now also enjoy cooking much more. All of a sudden I put a delicious dish on the table every evening, made of all pure ingredients and I feel like a true chef!

Suitable for any age & diet
The meals that I have made so far were very tasty and also suitable for our young son. Hubby eats carbohydrate-free twice a day, so he can eat some carbohydrates in the evening. The advantage of Hello Fresh is that the proportions are correct and that you do not eat more rice or pasta than you need. In addition, we also eat much more varied than before, we all get the nutrients that we need. A win-win situation for all of us.

Not expensive and flexible
We now eat a Hello Fresh dish 3 days a week, but we eat 5 next week during the holidays. You can adjust the frequency and sometimes skip a week. If I look at what I had previously lost in the Jumbo and now on my Hello Fresh box, I see no financial reason for not doing it, it is rather cheaper and more expensive.

Become a top chef too!
Are you now also a busy woman, not a master chef, or weekly plagued by all choice stress? Then I would definitely try the test box without obligation. You will be amazed by your own cooking skills: D!

Komentar